Gymea Medical Practice is an established family medical practice which aims to deliver high quality medical care to all members of the community. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, patient-focused medical care, while also promoting preventative health care and healthy living.
Gymea Medical Practice is:
- an accredited teaching practice for medical students and GP registrars
- a training practice for student nurses of The University of Sydney
- Easter hours
- Gymea Medical Practice will be closed over the Easter break, including Easter Saturday. Some of our doctors will be having days off over Easter, please phone the surgery to check your doctor’s availability over Easter.
- Flu vaccines
- We are starting to receive flu vaccinations. Please call the surgery on (02) 9524 7262 to check availability.
- Change of doctors
- Dr Olga Utkina has joined our team of doctors. Dr Utkina is working Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30am to 5pm, and every third Saturday. She has a particular interest in skin cancer medicine and skin procedures.