Gymea Medical Practice is an established family medical practice which aims to deliver high quality medical care to all members of the community. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, patient-focused medical care, while also promoting preventative health care and healthy living.
Gymea Medical Practice is:
- an accredited teaching practice for medical students and GP registrars
- a training practice for student nurses of The University of Sydney
- Christmas and New Year hours
- Gymea Medical Practice will be closed on all public holidays over the Christmas and New Year period, and will be working reduced hours during this time.
- Change of doctors
- Dr Olga Utkina has joined our team of doctors. Dr Utkina is working Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30am to 5pm, and every third Saturday. She has a particular interest in skin cancer medicine and skin procedures.
- Doctor holidays
- Dr Romit Saha-Chaudhury will be away January 7th – 20th, then from February 17th – 24th
- Dr Colin Glendinning will be away February 24th to March 11th