Gymea Medical Practice is an established family medical practice which aims to deliver high quality medical care to all members of the community. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, patient-focused medical care, while also promoting preventative health care and healthy living.
Gymea Medical Practice is:
- an accredited teaching practice for medical students and GP registrars
- a training practice for student nurses of The University of Sydney
- Flu shots
- Flu shots are not currently available. If you would like more information, please contact the surgery by phone on (02) 9524 7262.
- Change of doctors
- Dr Olga Utkina has joined our team of doctors. Dr Utkina is working Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30am to 5pm, and every third Saturday. She has a particular interest in skin cancer medicine and skin procedures.
- Doctor holidays
- Dr Romit Saha-Chaudhury will be away February 17th – 24th
- Dr Colin Glendinning will be away February 24th to March 11th as he will be visiting the Katoke Lweru Secondary School in Tanzania to give medical assistance to the school children. If you would like to support the school by donating, please speak to either Dr Glendinning, reception staff or visit their website, katoke.com.au.