To make an appointment, either:
a) Phone us on (02) 9524 7262; or
b) come in to the practice at 746 Kingsway, Gymea and book at reception
- The surgery operates on an appointment-based system on all days including Saturdays. However, we do accommodate for walk-in patients.
- A standard appointment is scheduled for 15 minutes and will usually be adequate to deal with most health issues.
- Patients can request their preferred doctor. Click here to see which days each of our doctors are available.
- Staff will need to be advised if the consultation is in relation to a work cover incident.
- If you are coming in for a pre-employment assessment, insurance medical procedure, have complex or multiple medical problems, or are a new patient, please advise the reception staff as you will need a longer appointment.
- Appointment times are held aside each day for emergencies, sick children and same-day urgent reviews.
- If you are a new patient, you can download the New Patient form and fill it out before coming in to your appointment.