The Gymea Medical Practice (GMP) website is provided to ensure that our patients and others are aware of the policies of our surgery. However, before using this website it is important that you understand and accept that this website is merely for information and is only of a general nature and should never be considered as a substitute for advice given for your specific health needs by a doctor.
By accessing or otherwise using the GMP Website you agree to be bound by these conditions of use and you acknowledge that GMP provides the website to you on these conditions of use. GMP is entitled at its discretion to change, modify, amend, add or remove any part of these conditions of use and to change, amend or delete any features of the GMP Website at any time without notice. Your continued use of the GMP Website after this time constitutes an agreement by you to abide by and be bound by these conditions of use, as so amended.
Neither GMP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The GMP website is owned and operated by Gymea Medical Practice. By using or accessing any part of the Website or the information or material contained in it you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by these Conditions of Use.
You agree that your use of this Website and any Content will be governed by the law of the state of New South Wales, Australia and any dispute arising out of the use of this Website will be determined by the courts of that State and their appellate courts. GMP does not warrant or represent that the content is appropriate for use in other locations where such content is or may be illegal, or may infringe any person’s rights.
Permission to view or print copies of the content from this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The content is only used for the purpose of obtaining information about the services offered by GMP. The content is only to be used for non-commercial purposes.
- All other copying, downloading, reproduction, distribution, adaptation, modification or communication of the website or the content is prohibited, except with the express permission of GMP.
- Intellectual property in all programs, publications, designs, trade marks, products, processes, software, technology, information, know-how or ideas contained within the site is owned or licensed by GMP unless otherwise specified and is not licensed to you except as set out in these terms.
- The Website provides only general information and is not an exhaustive treatment of any subject. Any content on the website is subject to change at any time without notice. GMP endeavors to provide accurate and up-to-date information, however they website and content may contain errors.
- Your use of this site and information is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility. GMP and its related entities or employees will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense incurred in connection with the use of the website or its content.
- If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, then remainder shall continue to apply.
- GMP and its logos, product names and any icons are trademarks of GMP. All other product names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use these trade marks.
- Certain links included in the website lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom GMP has no control. GMP provides these links only as a ready reference for searching the internet and not as an endorsement of those resources or their providers. GMP makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, suitability or any other aspect of those resources.